Grossnickle Career Services Center
Grossnickle Career Services Center is here to provide support as you transition from college to the workplace. Career Services helps students as well as alumni identify appropriate career paths and well-matched opportunities. Students may contact Career Services for in-person or telephone appointments for personal assistance in such areas as:
- Assessing abilities, interests and priorities
- Developing interview skills
- Finding internships
- Learning about graduate school options and the admissions process
- Mastering job search techniques
- Developing resumes
- Understanding the relationship between choice of major and career plans
Make sure to check out Handshake for helpful resources regarding resumes, cover letters and the job and graduate school search process.
Psych Week - October 7-11Alumni Panel: Tues. Oct. 8 — 11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Virtual Fair: Wed. Oct. 9 — 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Grad School Round Table: Thurs. Oct. 10 — 11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Speed Networking: Tues. Oct 29 — 5 p.m.- 8 p.m.
Pizza with the Pros | Thurs. Nov. 7 | 11 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
RSVP for all events: CareerServices@CCIS.edu